Sunday, January 10, 2016

like a FLOWER among stones


Flower, this idea come to me when i was walking around in a park in Malmö(Slottsparken).

There is a patch of a stone garden, I immediately  found connection to this little flower growing among stones.
I felt like the stone garden represented my situation, hard, little hope but not completely  impossible. Like this flower i come back to life even tho conditions to grow where not perfect. 

Also i retouched this picture with one of my favorite  songs from thde 90´s.

"And the sun will rise, open up your eyes
Surprise, just a blink of an eye
I try, I try to be positive
You're a fighter, so fight, wake up and live "


MUSIC AND VIDEO(click here) Sweetbox 1997.
I would like to hear from You,  tell me what You thing about it, tell me how You see it. Next we will enter a NEW chapter in my fine art journey. 

Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment