Sunday, January 24, 2016

Butterfly wings

...so i was thinking that everything was over and i was ready, i was  transformed from a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly. I was working, i had fun, i was enjoying my life to the fullest even tho it was 4 years after my remission. I was eager to help and do something. I could not be a donor and i could not give more money per month that i already  did. 

2014 me and my friends got an opportunity to expose our art in a water tower in Malmö. That year was a special year sins the park and water tower celebrated 100 years
This park is seen by us like our own Central park.

The art You have seen on my blog was created especially for this event. I was also reviling the NEW upcoming art in color. 

I am still inspired by my feelings from the life-threatening experience. I am also more inspired by the stories i have heard from my visitors who come to see my art. 

So here You will se BUTTERFLY which was sold very soon after the opening. 



Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment