Sunday, December 13, 2015

Thoughts on papper

Sins i was sick my self i could not be a donor. I was thinking a lot  about how to make a difference by using my imagination and feelings. How to project to the viewer  what it is like to be deep down in your thoughts. And the thoughts really where from sunny, lust to really dark ones. 

I got an opportunity to be part of exhibition in a water tower in Malmö Sweden. The water tower celebrate 100 years. What a fantastic opportunity! I was IN!


Me and my two other friends who also presented their work was with me on this journey.


Here is an article about it(in swedish). 

Money collected from sales was donated to Swedish help organisation Tobias Registret.

My thought there was to raise awareness and collect money to help others sins i my self was in remission for 5 years.


Here is some of the art, inspired  by leukemia.


Tell me what You feel.



Find me:


No comments:

Post a Comment